Experience Life in a Natural House During Your Dancing Rabbit Visit
If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to live in a natural house, or if you want a little taste of what it might be like to stay in a Hobbit house, our cob house “Gobcobatron” will be available for rent during the 2014 Dancing Rabbit visitor season. Gobcobatron is a cozy cob cottage suitable for individuals, couples, or families with young children.
This cob house has been featured in magazines and publications nation-wide, including the cover of Yes! magazine. Built by Ziggy in 2008-09, the house is recognizable for its round shape and spiraling reciprocal roof with skylight, a visual treat for occupants.
With its living roof and surrounding gardens, the house blends right into the beautiful Missouri prairie landscape.
The house features include:
- Comfortable queen size mattress
- Hassle-free and private — visitors have private access to their own quiet space
- Light provided by homemade beeswax candles — get the real off-grid experience!
- Centrally located within village — community building with facilities is within view & a very short walk away
- Supplemental sleeping cots available for extra guests
- 200 “round” feet interior space
- You can tell your friends you stayed in a handmade house!
Nightly rates for 2014:
$35 for individuals
$40 for couples
$45 for families (2 adults, 1-2 children)
Contact Ziggy for reserving the house for your visit!