My friend Nathan who lives at Dancing Rabbit is interested in hosting natural building professionals who want to experience life in an off-the-grid community. If this description fits you, please read ahead!
Are you a natural building professional who is tired of:
- Building code constraints
- Building houses that you don’t value because your clients want large houses
- Feeling isolated and alone because you are not getting the connection you want with others who share your values
Are you excited at the idea of:
- Living in an off the grid ecovillage where you do your building work
- Building houses for rent or for sale to help support the growth of an amazing community
- Building the house of your dreams without worrying about code constraints
- Being connected with friends around you who share your values, and support your work in the world
I live at Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage and I’m inviting you to come check out our community to see if it is a good fit for you to achieve your building dreams.
Here’s how you can find out more about visiting our community to see if it is a good fit for you.
P.S. Our visitor season is only open during the building season, which I know might not work well for you, but…
I’m willing to personally host you as my guest during the building off season.
So, if you can’t visit during the building season, the sooner your contact me, the easier it will be for me to plan to host you.
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.